Terms and Conditions
- Information, articles, topics, and ideas on this website are published for general information purposes only and not a specific advice to any person. Any advice in this website should be taken as general advice as none takes into account any person’s particular financial situation, investment objectives, and needs. Consider seeking advice from a qualified adviser before making an investment decision based on any advice you find on this website. Past performance of financial products does not assure future performance. Product Disclosure Statements contain information necessary for readers to make a decision whether or not to invest in financial products mentioned on this website. Before acting on any information found on this website, consider the appropriateness of advice with regard to your own financial situation, objectives, and needs. Information on this website is not a substitute for financial consultation or advice.
- Linc Accountants and its related parties (direct or indirect) disclaim all and any guarantees, undertakings, and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human, or computer error, negligence or otherwise, incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or advice on this website.
- The user must accept the sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this website, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied.
- This website is provided by Linc Accountants on an “as is” basis. Linc Accountants makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included in this website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Linc Accountants disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Linc Accountants will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Jurisdiction – This website is created and controlled by Linc Accountants. As such, the laws of Western Australia and Australia will govern these disclaimers and terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Variations – We reserve the right to make changes to our website and these disclaimers and terms and conditions at any time. Should you choose to act on any information found in this website, you accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this website and any information or material available from or through it to the maximum permitted by law.
- Linc Accountants limits any liability that cannot be excluded to restoring the service, resupplying the material, or refunding any amount paid to Linc Accountants for the service or material. Any products or services provided by Linc Accountants may be modified over time. None of the information and data contained in this website nor any opinion expressed constitutes a specific recommendation to purchase or sell a financial product or to provide financial product advice. Linc Accountants and its associates are not engaged in rendering legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on this website. Linc Accountants makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that Linc Accountants endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those websites unless expressly stated.
- Linc Accountants does not warrant or represent that the website is error-free or free from viruses or defects. You must do all that is necessary to satisfy yourself that accessing this website will not adversely affect your computer systems.
- Linc Accountants is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of Linc Accountants. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that:
- the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear;
- use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use;
- no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and
- no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separately from accompanying text.
- Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining parts of the disclaimer shall nevertheless continue in full force. This site is only relevant to Australian residents.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.